FLOOR LIGHTS AND ROOF LIGHTS
Floor and Roof Lights provide superb diffused light transmission, sound and thermal insulation. Both single and double glazed solutions are available using either solid pressed glass lenses and load bearing hermetically sealed hollow glass blocks.
We can supply pre-fabricated units that can be fixed by the main contractor or we can cast in-situ (on site). On site roof lights are normally cast with a nominal camber in the short direction to offset deflection and to provide a fall for rainwater. Where roof lights are fixed to a raised kerb the perimeters are weathered and have a throated over sail. We can supply removable roof lights for access for machinery.
Floor lights and Walkways
Roof lights are an ideal solution to use as floor lights and glazed walkways. Basement areas can be opened up to provide natural light and levels throughout a building can be naturally lit. In the interest of safety, however, we do recommend that the top surface of glass is sandblasted and polymer coated to provide a non-slip surface.
Our Roof and floor lights can be made to suit most shapes, square, rectangular, circular, multi-faceted, domes and arcs are all possible. Porticos and canopies can also be accommodated. Loadings and spans will be detailed to specific projects but large openings can be provided. Domes and arches can span up to 10 metres.
Roof lights offer excellent security. They act as a deterrent to forcible entry or escape and various methods for securing are available.
We have a range of products offering thermal and integral fire protection.
For more information, please call our Technical Dept on 01243 790414 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Sheets & Drawings
- NAG-R205-110.pdf (pdf / 182KB)
- NAG-R205-110.dwg (dwg / 106KB)
- NAG-R205-110_Insulated.pdf (pdf / 133KB)
- NAG-R254-100.pdf (pdf / 179KB)
- NAG-R254-100.dwg (dwg / 107KB)
- NAG-RC-254-100 (pdf / 221KB)
- NAG-RC254-100.dwg (dwg / 99KB)
- NAG-R254-120.pdf (pdf / 182KB)
- NAG-R254-120.dwg (dwg / 115KB)
- NAG-R254-160_F60.pdf (pdf / 179KB)
- NAG-R254-160.dwg (dwg / 139KB)
- NAG-R254-160_Insulated.pdf (pdf / 139KB)
- NAG-R254-160-F90.pdf (pdf / 179KB)