New Age Glass are specialists in the manufacture of pre-cast Pavement Lights & Smoke Outlet Panels.
All our horizontal Pavement Light & Smoke Outlet constructions are available in a pre-cast format. Below we list the advnatages and disadvantages of Pre-Casting.
Advantages of pre-cast panels are:
- Cast in a controlled environment mean panel finishes are more consistant.
- They can speed up on-site installation
- They can be fitted during very cold weather as they are already cured.
- There is minimal possibility of shrinkage
Disadvantages of pre-cast panels are:
- Sizes are limited to prevent cracking when lifted.
- Craneage is required for unloading and fitting which can be expensive.
New Age Glass Ltd have extensive experience in both pre-casting and onsite fabrication. Please contact our Technical Sales on 01243 790414 to discuss your requirements.
Data Sheets & Drawings
- NAG-P150-100_1.pdf (pdf / 187KB)
- NAG-P150-120_1.pdf (pdf / 186KB)
- NAG-P165-110_1.pdf (pdf / 185KB)
- NAG-P165-165_1.pdf (pdf / 187KB)
- S150-100 (pdf / 142KB)
- S165-165 (pdf / 143KB)
- SG150-100 (pdf / 143KB)
- SG165-165 (pdf / 145KB)
- P111484-New-Age-Glass-Load-BRE-Test-Reportrevmw-16-3-18.pdf (pdf / 9.0MB)
- Model_and_Sheets.dwg (dwg / 2.9MB)