New Age Glass can supply and install specific range of glass blocks that are suitable for fire resistant applications.
Fire-resistant glass block offers high thermal stability, protecting both vertical and horizontal structures and facades from smoke and fire. Options include 30-, 60-, or 90-minute flame and gas resistance (E); insulation to limit heat transmission (EI); and resistance to heat transmission under load (REI) in accordance with international standards.
Seves Glassblock submits the “fire resistant” glass blocks to strict quality controls which raise their mean resistance and enable the stability of the panel and its heat insulation quality to be verified over time.
Popular for escape routes and containment areas fire rated blocks are suitable for vertical and horizontal structures.
All fire rated projects carried out by New Age Glass are recorded by our manufacture Seves to ensure the correct blocks & materials are used. Adhering to Seves installation methods New Age Glass can issue the required fire certificate.
For further information on our Fire Rated products and services please email your enquiry to email@example.com or call our Technical Team on 01243 790414
Cant find what youre looking for here? click the link http://en.sevesglassblock.com/smart-architecture/fire-resistant-3/
Data Sheets & Drawings
- SEVES TECHNOLOGY RANGE CATALOGUE (pdf / 5.4MB)
- F30 FIRE CERTIFICATE (pdf / 5.6MB)
- F60 FIRE CERTIFICATE (pdf / 5.4MB)
- F60 SOUND INSULATION CERTIFICATE (pdf / 409KB)
- F60 BULLET RESISTANCE CERTIFICATE (pdf / 359KB)
- Fire Classifications Document (pdf / 71KB)
- BG1919/80 FIRE CERTIFICATE (pdf / 66KB)
- BG1919/160 FIRE CERTIFICATE (pdf / 66KB)